The best way to describe this lodge is value for money!
A stunning layout, loads of space, light and bright colour scheme and a homely feel are just a few reasons why the Willerby Cadence has proved so popular with Park Holidays UK customers, In addition, this lodge is fully winter ready, featuring double glazing and central heating throughout, sliding doors off the gorgeous lounge, meaning you have direct access onto the decking of your choice (if you choose decking).
This lodge will comfortably sleep 6 adults, meaning you can show your new lodge off to friends and family and then have them stay over, if you so please.
FREE 2021 pitch fees on this stunning lodge holiday home
Holiday Home Ownership at New Beach Holiday Park:
• 11.5 month season for Owners; 1st March to 14th February – Millions invested since 2018
• Directly opposite the beach
• Wide promenade for walkers and cyclists to Hythe, Dymchurch and St. Mary’s Bay
• Fully stocked bar, restaurant and entertainment venue - including arcade and outdoor seating areas
• Large, heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions
• Neptune Public House and Carvery – ideal for a quiet drink or intimate meal
• Outdoor Play area
• Far reaching rural views
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments
• Park Warden
• On-park shop
New Beach Holiday Park is located a stone’s throw from the ever popular Dymchurch beach, near Hythe in the Garden Of England, Kent. We are 10 minutes from the M20 motorway and overlooking miles of rolling countryside to the year. Locally we are blessed with multiple cycle routes, dog walking trails and outstanding fishing, both course and sea. Dungerness boasts some of THE best cod fishing in the country, and you can see it from the Beach opposite the park! Attractions nearby for the kids include Dymchurch amusements and fairground, the Romney Hythe Dymchurch miniature railway and Port Lympne Zoo, which can be seen on the side of the hill from the rear of the park. On New Beach itself, there is always plenty to do, with a full functional show bar and entertainment package for both adults and kids, huge play area, climbing wall, large heated indoor swimming pool and activity centre. The Neptune Pub next door provides a quieter, more intimate setting for a nice meal or quiet drink.
*'Superfast Internet' package included within pitch fees. Subject to installation fee.
Based on a sale price of £164,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.